Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

6 Days to Go...

These pictures are getting closer to where Micah is right now!!! He is so much fun...and he has such the personality!

Brushing his teeth for the first time...he loves his toothbrush and he gets so mad at us when we take it away....I think it's because it's another fun chew toy like his paci!

"Can you guys see that?" I was standing on the other side of my grandparents storm door, in Monahans. I got a lot of pictures of this guy smearing his face all over their door!

Micah doing what Micah does best (and loves best)....eating!!! He loved the lasagna my grandma served. By the way...in his class at school, he is the smallest of the babies his age, but he eats more than all of them (combined, I bet)! On the second day of school they put him in a high chair, so that he would not take the other kids' food!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in