Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Monday, September 27, 2010

7 Days to Go...

This is going to be a simple and sweet blog. I love how silly my little guy is. He loves his paci...but more like a chew toy...I think. I'm calling these set of pictures..."Ode to my Paci."

This was the first time he started to chew on his paci. We were in Target and I was so happy I actually had the camera with me....for once!

In Monahans

At Grandma Jean's

In the car getting ready to head home from Monahans
....oh, he makes me laugh...and smile :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in