Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Monday, September 20, 2010

15 Days to Go...

Sometimes I look at these pictures and think, "Oh my gosh....he is so cute that it hurts." I cannot believe how incredibly blessed we are to have our little Micah-boo. I am so thankful that the Lord is in control of our life...and not us. If it were up to Ryan and my control, we would not have had another baby so soon. But, I look at Micah each day as I'm holding him and rocking him before he goes to sleep, and I thank God for him. He was meant to be in our life.

When Micah was little, he did not like to be held so much. He wanted to put in a position to where he could see everything. He loved this little glider (on loan from our dear friends) and he would often drift to sleep in it. I loved as he got more older and started to discover toys and his finer motor skills that this little ball was always in his hand....even while sleeping.

One hand on the paci and the other on his ball...protecting his two treasures!

I love this picture! I'm sure many of you had babies that would fall asleep in the middle of playtime...but, it was new to me. Jonas never fell asleep on his playmats, but Micah did all of the time. He'd be playing away and the next thing I knew...it was total silence. He would wear himself out! I love it! (Love those cheeks, too)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in