Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Friday, October 1, 2010

5 Days to Go...

Ok...I know I've already written a blog about these pictures...but, I just loves these pictures and what, eh....I should say...who....they capture!

Quick recap for those that missed it...We looked for two days for Ryan's sunglasses and could not find them anywhere. One morning, little Micah come crawling out of the ball pit with them. He had hid them in there!! I don't know why we did not look there in beginning, because I had recently found other, random objects there as well. This is where he stashes his stolen goods!!

The little thief emerges


He thought it was so funny, too.

Trying to get away with the stolen item!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in