Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Monday, October 4, 2010

1 Day to Go!!!!!!!!!!

CAKE!!! Need I say more?? Ok, I will....just a little! Micah is our little pumpkin, so I wanted him to have a pumpkin shaped cake. It was a little tricky, but I think it came out pretty good.

We all gathered around to sing "Happy Birthday" and he was not too sure about what was going on. There was a moment that we were a little afraid he might start crying....but, he didn't!

I put his cake in front of him and I guess, since it was so large...he was a little concerned. But, I gave him a taste of the icing from my finger....and that was all he needed.

Overall...it was a huge success...it was a smash!!

Micah looking at Ryan and I....thinking...what's going on here?!

Slowly investigating the cake

Yes....this is kinda good!!!

I love it!!! (He actually squawked at us when we finally took it away:)

Topping it off with a nice glass of whole milk...ahhhhh!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in