Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Little Thief

Two days ago we were heading out for a day of fun and swimming at Uncle Marcus'. Right before we left, Ryan was looking for his sunglasses. He looked in all of the usual spots and could not find them. So, I took my turn and I looked all over and I could not find them either. So we took off without them.

When we got home, we did a little more searching...but, no luck. All of the guys took a nap and I looked a little more...no sunglasses. Right before Ryan left for a youth night with our church, we did one more search. Still, no sunglasses.

We did all of the things people do when trying to find something they've lost. We retraced his steps from the last time we remembered him wearing them, we looked in all the obvious and not-so obvious spots (for the third time). Nothing.

The next morning we started getting ready to head out to do some shopping for Ryan's classroom. Jonas was playing in our room while Ryan was shaving and I was cleaning up in the boys' rooms. Micah was playing in the playroom. He was playing in the ball-pit tent....his favorite. Out he emerges...with....low and behold......yes, Ryan's sunglasses!! I don't know why I didn't think to look there. A few days ago, Jonas found some other miscellaneous items that Micah had carried in there.

This kid is such a hoot!!! I love his spunky personality! He is so much fun and everyday is a new adventure with him!!!

Caught red-handed

"Yes...I had them the whole time!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in