Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Head West Young Men (and Lady)

The boys at my grandparents' house in Monahans, TX
Well, I think it's sad to say that since Ryan and I have been married, we have only trekked out to my original home town only 3 times! We went once without any kids (right before our first anniversary), again when Jonas was about 6 months and we just made it back there for the third time. We had such a great time...I'm hoping we can get back there at least once a year...if not twice.
It's a fairly easy drive....although, throw two little ones into the mix and you never know what can happen. Our drive from FW to Monahans was as smooth as can be...we stopped once for lunch and diaper changes and one more time to fill up the car. The trip home was a whole other story.....I won't get too specific...but, let's just say that a certain little baby put everything into his mouth the whole vacation so, his tummy had had more than it could handle.
It was so nice to see all of my grandparents, my aunt and uncle, my cousins and their families, and even my parents, my sister and her husband. We were all present!!! Great family reunion. It was so good for my grandparents to see our boys (and finally meet Micah) and even better for my boys to see their Great-Grandparents! I am so thankful for all of my family and want my children to know, understand, and value how much family truly means to your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in