Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

5 Days to Go...

I love the way Jonas talks. He's been talking for a while. I have had several people tell me he talks a lot for his age. Strangers that we meet at the store (yes, even they are our new best friends) always guess that he's at least 3 because of his vocabulary. Recently, he talks all of the time!! Sometimes, it's his own language...mixed with a few detectable words. Other times, it is clear sentences. It's amazing! We play 'peek-a-boo, I see you' with Micah. One day, Jonas said, "Micah, I see you." Ryan and I just stared at each other with our mouths wide open. When did he learn to talk? From there on, it was many other sentences, "Who is that?," "Where are you _____ (fill in the blank for anything missing)?," "There you are.," and just recently it's been "I'll be right back (as he takes off running)" and "Don't move" (taken from me and Ryan for when he's sitting on the counter-top helping us cook...now he tells us not to move---ha!). I love seeing him grow. I love the influction in his voice as he gets so excited just to find his shoes...it's like finding a long lost friend. These are precious days, indeed.



Two paci's...double the fun! (Early November)

Tower of blocks...sitting in mommy's old rocking chair (Thanksgiving)

Watching the fish...with Simba! (Thanksgiving)

Getting ready to run me over (Early December)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in