Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Friday, March 19, 2010

1 Day to Go...

Oh my gosh...we got so busy and excited that tomorrow's Jonas' birthday...I forgot to post the blog. Here it is!!

On Wednseday, we took Jonas to the zoo for the first time. I'll save that story for another blog. But, we had a great time and he really loved the penguins. I love how much he has grown up, and yet, I want to keep him young. I'm trying to savor every moment. Something he likes to do to calm himself is to play with my hair. He does it when he's tired, when he's upset, or when he just needs some TLC. Sometimes it drives me crazy, but then Ryan always reminds me...he's not going to do it forever. One day, I'll wake up and realize, he does not play with my hair anymore. Kinda makes me sad to realize...he will grow up...he's doing it everyday.

It surprised me a few weeks ago when I heard him counting to 10. It surprised me when he started saying the ABC's (sometimes omitting sections or placing then somewhere else). It surprised me when he starting going to the bathroom (although we are nowhere near potty trained). Yes, he's full of surprises. Even though I don't want him to grow up, I look forward even more to the surprises that the next year will bring.

Saying "hi" to the elephants
Passed out from too much fun

Getting ready to make our grand entrance at the FW zoo

Getting a hair cut

Planting Elmo tomato seeds



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in