Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting Ready for the Big Day!! 18 Days to Go...


In honor of Jonas' first birthday, I've decided to put a new picture up each day as we count down to the 20th. These will be some of our favorites from the past year. I'll be sure to give a little info with each picture.

In this picture, our little man really was a little man. He was just a few days old here (and I was exhausted), but I loved the way he was looking up at me. I know that at that time, I was just a hazy face with a familiar voice...but something in his eyes said, "Hey...I know you. I trust you."

I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in