Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3 days to go...


Okay...well, I did not even get on the computer once yesterday. I was so busy with going to the store and then cleaning the house. With that said...I would like to publicly thank two of my very good friends for all of their help. Kimberly came over and helped me clean our house (only a true friend will clean your toilets and sweep and mop your floors) and Jennifer watched our boys so we could clean. You ladies are such a blessing to me!!!


Well, this was Jonas and Santa. I dont' think I need to say much about this picture. Except, well, hopefully next year will be a better year for the both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in