Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

S-No!!!!


That's how Jonas says it. S-No!!! Ryan woke me up around 6:15 am to show me the snow. We were really hoping that school would be canceled so that he could stay home, get caught up on grading papers, but mostly, so he could go play outside with the J-Man. But, no luck. Luckily, though, there should still be snow throughout the day, so hopefully he can come home and play with Jonas. I was really hoping that Ryan would not have to go to work so that I would NOT have to go outside....it's too cold for me. I love the snow....from the inside!


Anyway, Jonas and I got all bundled up and eventually found ourselves outside in the backyard around 7:45am. At first, he was a little hesitant. That white stuff covering the ground was very cold. I put his little gloves on and then the fun began. He was having so much fun walking around, here the snow crunch under his shoes, and picking up little snow balls and throwing them. He kept saying "awesome" and "s-no, momma."


I was wondering if he was going to try eating the snow and finally, about 5 minutes before we went inside, he did. Yep, it was cold! He had a huge snowball in his hand, took a big bite, made a very curious face and then spit it out!! He said, "cold."


Of course, when it came time to go back in...he was not happy with me. Actually, he was not happy with me for a while. But, once I got some food into his belly he was a much happier boy. He's standing in front of the window right now, looking out at the snow.


It's a beautiful sight to behold, it really is. I'm just glad that it's not a blizzard!!! Thank you, Lord.


Click on this link to see his fun adventure in the s-no!!! Fun in the Snow!'>Fun in the S-No!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in