Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bring on the baby!!

Well, today is the 10 day mark! My due date is the 14th. Jonas came 4 days early, so I'm hoping that Micah is planning an early escape as well. When Jonas was born, Ryan had put the finishing touches on his room the night I went into labor. Well, all has been done for Micah's room, so he can feel free to arrive whenever he likes. Of course, just like with Jonas, I still don't have my bag packed...although, I have a few things out here and there that would need to go with us. Preparing for this one has been a little different. Last time, I did not have an 18 month old to prepare for as well. Tomorrow, I will pack his little bag in case he needs to go stay with a friend until my parents arrive. So, for the most part we're ready. Please keep us in your prayers as we come to the final few days. We are excited and anxious to welcome our little Micah and our next posting will be his introductions!!! So, we'll keep you posted!!! Until then, enjoy the pics!!


Major Tom to Ground Control...

Daddy's hat....Turner's tail

Playing with construction pieces

What a cutie!


Building blocks with Dad

View of Micah's room from the door

Sea Turtles

Ryan did a great job painting and getting everything put up and decorated

Micah means: Who is like the Lord and Humble



His little shirt says "I'm the little brother"

Big brother playing in Micah's bed

38 weeks...and about to pop

It's like a torpedo is about to fly out of my body

Our little dance machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in