Hello Friend....

...so glad that you're here. We hope that even though we may be miles apart, we can share those special moments of our lives with you...whenever and wherever the occur. Just do us one favor...keep us updated with your special moments, as well!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

6 month mark

Well, today is July 14. Micah is due October 14...just three months away. I can't believe that we're already to this point. It certainly does go fast the second time around. I wonder if it will be that way the third time...ha!

Last night, I came into our newly developed office (the front living room) with the realization that we have 3 more months to go...and a lot to do, still. Micah's room...our old office...is still in shambles. But, I know how Ryan and I work...we are procrastinators to the core...but we always pull it off (okay, almost always). Jonas' room was officially ready just hours before his arrival. Ryan finished hanging up the finishing touches as my contractions were beginning...and we did not even plan that one out.

So, here I am...6 months pregnant (again). Those of you that have been down this road know what I'm feeling. Things are getting uncomfortable, but that's nothing compared to what you feel that last month. At least I can still bend over or shave my legs. I can still see my feet and they're not swollen, yet. I can still walk without waddling. However, other things are starting to kick in, though. Even though I can bend over, that does not mean when I get back up...the heartburn is quick to follow. My back is starting to hurt at the end of the day due to the extra 20 pounds that are sticking out in front of me. Yesterday, my hips were hurting...those ligaments stretching. Oh yes, the third trimester is so much fun! Of course, as soon as that little one arrives...who cares!

Anyway...here are few pictures that we took this evening to mark the final countdown. Of course, I had to be upstaged by big brother. I'll try to get more pictures on here as I (we) continue to grow and get bigger!

6 months (27 weeks)

Someone else wants to be in the picture

Yes, my tummy is a great resting place

"Cheese"

Can't wait to have both in my arms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonas

Jonas
Born 03.20.08 7lb 7oz 21 1/4 in